Mac at CDW.
One seriously powerful chip.
The Apple M1 chip changes everything. Custom technologies. Blazing-fast processing. And incredible power efficiency. In short, it’s a breakthrough for breakthroughs. For your entire team.
See reason no.1.
It’s that powerful. Supercharged by the Apple M1 chip, MacBook Air is up to 3.5x faster than before.¹ Multitask across projects, analyse spreadsheets while you video conference, and fly through even the most performance-heavy tasks.
With jaw-dropping battery life — up to 18 hours — MacBook Air delivers the power to work where, how and for as long as you want.²
Set up devices from anywhere with zero-touch deployment. And manage Mac at any scale with mobile device management.
for companies without IT.
Mac is intuitive to use and easy to manage. Simple setup and Apple’s Migration Assistant help you get Mac up and running quickly. And its reliable hardware won’t let you down, so it’s perfect for companies with or without dedicated IT support.
Mac can cost less in the long run.
With fewer support tickets, less software needed and higher residual value, the savings add up. Compared to a PC, a single Mac could save you $843 over three years.³
The most innovative companies
run on Mac.
84 per cent of the world’s top innovators deploy Mac at scale.⁴
Excel. Zoom. Slack. And so much more.
All the business apps you need run beautifully on Mac — from Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace to SAP and Dropbox.⁵ And thanks to the Apple M1 chip, popular iPhone and iPad apps for work can now run on Mac too.
Security’s built right in.
Mac is secure out of the box thanks to built-in features like hardware-verified secure boot, on-the-fly encryption, Touch ID and Gatekeeper.
Mac feels just like the Apple devices employees know and love — and they all work together seamlessly. Copy and paste across devices. Extend your screen. And pick up calls anywhere.
It’s a pleasure to work with.
Give your team the devices they love and let them get down to business.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre-production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as production 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Air systems, all configured with 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with pre-release Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096x2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per second, transcoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre-production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
3. Based on data from companies interviewed. Companies should use their own estimates within the framework provided in the Forrester study to understand their own cost savings.
4. Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
5. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.